Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sunday 1/3/2010 Nt'l Beard Day?

This Sunday was a busy day. I did two shoots.


First: Big Kev


He's a friend with a sweet beard. We've been talking about taking pictures of him for months now, and I'm glad we finally got around to it.



I went shopping for some material to use for his shoot, and I think I found the perfect design! Those little orange flowers are cute and dainty, and Kevin isn't...so It worked out perfectly.






The turnout was.....perfect!
That shoot is definitely one of my favorites.





Third:

Russelhasabeard.com


You need this music in your life. So go look it up.


Brandon is a good friend and very talented musician. A lot of his songs are about the death of his true love. It's sweet...in a demented kind of way.


He got all dressed up and covered himself in blood, froze to death, and stuck a shovel near his dead girl. Tiffany volunteered again and got wrapped in a sheet and laid on the ground for a good 10 minutes. Thank youuu =)


These pictures are amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment